Wednesday, May 1, 2013

For Time
50 Airdyne Calories - Rowed for calories
35 Thrusters 75#
20 L-Pull Ups
35 Hang Cleans (30# db) - used 35# db's today
50 Airdyne Calories - Rowed for calories

Time: 12:14
Had to sub row for AD today and the gym didn't have 30# db's so I rounded up..   I wish I had my AD for this one today, it would have been quicker.   L-Pullups were pretty slow.  I'm not real good at them in the first place but Abs were very sore from the 100 GHDSU I did a few days ago.  DB Hang cleans were pretty tough.  Started with 10 and ended with 6's.

- rest as needed -

EMOM x 16
Odd - 8 Hang Power Cleans 135#
Even - 5m HS Walk

HPC felt good.  7 of the 8 rounds of HS walks were the entire 5m distance.  I haven't practiced them in a long time and I was more consistent with them than I ever have been from round to round.  

EMOM x 16
Odd - 10 KBS 70#
Even - 10 Ring Dips (kipping)

Done:  Both movements felt great tonight.  Focused on full extension on all movements after yesterdays PPP (pathetic push presses).   Dips were very strong tonight. 

Spent an hour at home tonight releasing the scapula and working on the upper thoracic spine and first rib.  Trying to lick this shoulder impingement and hopefully improve position and efficiency as we progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment