Friday, May 10, 2013

A. Clean and Jerk - Build to a heavy single for the day (if you are feeling it go for a PR)

275#
I hit the 265# laughing after a power clean and managed to jerk it with more ease than any other 265# C&J to date.  275# was very difficult and almost didn't make it.  I have consistency issues with the Jerk and need to really focus on that in the coming year.


B. Squat Snatch; 3 TnG Reps EMOM @ 135#; 8 mins

Done: Shoulder hurt pretty bad today.  These were difficult today but got easier as I went along.

+

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Front Squat 155#
HSPU

Time: 14:54
This was more difficult than I had anticipated.  The FS were cleaned from floor and UB.  The last 15 reps were very painful.  I didn't want anything to do with that bar even down to the last rep.  HSPU's were at a 2" deficit here and very difficult today.  Wasn't strong on the HSPU today.  I need to get more consistent at these because we WILL see them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment