Monday, May 13, 2013

A. Squat Snatch; 2.2.2 (20sec between doubles); rest 2:30; 4 sets (use 75% of best single)

185#
Rounded up on this.  Felt good


B. Snatch Balance - 3 Reps on the minute x 6mins (use 135#)

Done:  Last two rounds kind of uncomfortable but done.  C&J to back, then SB from there.  Not good at getting weight to my back from the ground so figured I would throw that in here instead of using the rack.

+
5 Sets
20 Wall Balls
15 GHD Sit Ups
rest 30sec
Airdyne 75sec @ 90% Aerobic Effort
rest 2mins between sets

Done:  
WB: 12' target
GHD: UB, last set of 15 tough
Calories: 48, 45, 49, 37, 39

Just got back from Vegas today.  Back to my normal eating habits, routine and mobility.  I have a tenancy to relax when I'm on vacation.  Eating is off and I want to visit with family.  Had a chance to workout with my Bro which was great.  Fun to not take it so seriously when he is around and just have fun.  Good times!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment