Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm going to say this now.  I've got a lot of pent up energy after the workouts and I'm not hitting these with everything I have.  I need to man up and get on it.  I can't save it all for game day and expect to be my best.  Sick in the AM is not an excuse but I should have gotten to at least 20 135# thrusters.  I want a rematch of the PM.

AM.
For Time @ 90%
Airdyne 120 Cals - Finished in 4:20
50 Pull Ups - Finished in 1:45 while having to drop because of stomach cramps.
50 Wall Balls - Cramps continued but finished

Time: 8:43 - Had stomach issues during this WOD from breakfast or something.  Hit me during the pull-ups and wallball.

PM
For Time
Run 400m
30 Thrusters 135#
Run 400m

Time:  7:17 - Runs were a little longer than 400m not to mention the first run was about 700m by mistake.  I missed the 400m marker and kept running. 

Checking this one off as a bad day.  Now pull it together!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment