Thursday, July 11, 2013

AM.
6 Rounds @ 90%
5 Power Snatch 155#
30 Double Unders

Time: 7:18 - Feet got a little crampy the last 2 rounds.  Breathing kicked up but was under control.  Snatches were not much of a problem.  Fun lunchtime workout.  Tripped 3 times total on DU's.

PM.
30-20-10
KBS 80#
Double Unders
Ring Dips
Double Unders

Time: 7:07 - All KB unbroken and full extension.  Wanted to break on 20's but held on.  DU's were mostly unbroken except for one of the 10's which cost me a sub 7 time.  Ring dips got pretty tough and had to just chip away at them.  Happy with the result on this.

Based on my 90% AM effort and tonights PM and how I feel post workouts, I feel I'm peaked now.  I hope were not early mentally and physically.  I haven't squatted or lifted realy heavy lately other than the cleans last week which felt good.  For some reason the 30 thrusters @ 135# the other day didn't feel real good and not exactly sure why.

Spoke with Jared Enderton competing here soon USAW Nationals and he thinks it is a good idea and has felt great since his massage earlier this week.  Today I feel redeemed from my pathetic performance a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment