Sunday, June 16, 2013

For Time:

4 Rounds
10 Burpee Up and Over (jerk block @ about 5-6")
3 Rope Climbs 15'
+
3 Rounds
15 Wall Balls
15 T2B
+
2 Rounds
15 Deadlifts @ 225#
5 Muscle Ups
+
400m Run
(pace, pace, pace, last 400m I want you to finish under control, no sprinting it in)

Time: 19:06

Tricky WOD.  Rope climbs would have been a little faster with good shoes.  Forgot my rope climbing shoes and only had a pair that is worn down to my foot.  At the top, I had to re-adjust feet so I didn't put a welt in the blade of my foot.  My weightlifting shoes would have shredded the gyms rope so I didn't wear them.   The WOD started to get uncomfortable going into the 2nd set of WB/T2B.  MU's were singles and more difficult than normal but no failures.  The whole WOD I was uncomfortably under control up through the end.  Fun fathers day WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment