Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For Time
150 Double Unders
60 HR Push Ups - Tough and a little slow but kept moving.
50 Wall Balls 20#
40 Pull Ups
150 Double Unders - Tough set.  I didn't really have an issue with tripping because of fatigue, it was mostly having to stop before muscles gave out with each set.

Time: 10:34 (1:35, 2:38, 2:06, 1:34, 2:48) - Feet cramped up pretty bad after this one.

- rest as needed - 15m rest

EMOM x 14
Odd - 8 Thrusters 95# - Got easier as we went along.
Even - 3 Bar Muscle Ups - Easy and UB.  Setting up for this EMOM it took me several minutes to build up the courage to even attempt one after the first met con.  Hit one and called it.  Once the EMOM started, hitting these UB was easy peasy! 
EMOM x 14
Odd - 8 Power Snatch 75# - Easy and UB. 
Even - 10 Ring Dips (kipping) - All UB.  The last few reps of the last round pushed to the point of failure.

The last time I did Bar MU's, my shoulder flared up big time.  Normal pain is present but not flared or hurting at rest.  I think we are making progress here.  I'm feeling more like a machine with every workout we do.  Abs still a little sore from the GHD's and the row sprints fired up a hotspot in the mid ab region yesterday but feeling better today. 

I picked me up a little iPhone portable tripod stand to make taping portions of the workouts easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment