Saturday, August 10, 2013

A.
Three sets, not for time, of:
Toes to Bar x 15 unbroken reps
Double-Unders x 40 unbroken reps
Muscle-Ups x 3 reps

Done: UB

B.
Five sets for times of:
Run 400 meters
12 Handstand Push-Ups
16 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups
20 Kettlebell Swings (32/24 kg)
Rest 4 minutes

HSPU/C2B UB all rounds
1) 3:20
2) 3:37
3) 3:53
4) 3:58
5) 4:33 - fell off a cliff on the KBS. Broke them up into 4 sets on the last round and it cut into time quite a bit.

Didn't fuel properly for the demands of this WOD. Poor planning on my part and lost a little focus on the final round. This one looks a little easier on paper.

Missed MRI because of work crisis that kept me busy all day the day of. Rescheduled for next week so I figure I might as well push the shoulder a bit in hopes the MRI will reveal a little more information. Felt good except after I jumped down from the MU's.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment